Free Stay Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network
1. The promoter is: Vacation Rental Support Llp, registration no. SO306370. Registered office: Summit House, 4-5, Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, EH6 7BD. Website: www.vacationrentalsupport.co.uk.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only aged 21 years and over except employees of Vacation Rental Support Llp and owners of properties involved in the competition. The competition may be withdrawn at any time.
The successful winner, along with up to three additional friends or family, will receive a free three night short stay at Mallachie commencing with arrival time after 4pm on date Friday 4th December 2020 and ending with departure time before 10am on date Monday 7th December 2020. Identity checks and travel arrangement checks will be carried out. Important: Please ensure that you are available for the free stay dates and that you are able to arrange and pay for all travel costs and additional costs related to the stay. Winner will be required to provide proof of ID and travel and other cost arrangements. No cash or other alternative is offered or available.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. These rules and any other rules specified by Vacation Rental Support Llp (the “Promoter”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Promoter (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Promoter which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
6. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.mallachie.com/mallachie-win-a-stay where it may then be entered by signing into the competition ‘widget’ using Facebook or Twitter.
After login the actions available become visible along with the number of BONUS ENTRIES that can be received by the successful completion of various actions. When you are logged into the widget you will also be able to see how many entries you have been awarded.
7. Multiple entries up to a maximum total of 25 from the same person are accepted in accordance with the competition widget instructions.
8. Closing date for entry will be 15th February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified publicly as soon as possible at https://www.mallachie.com/mallachie-win-a-stay and/or via Facebook and/or Twitter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The successful winner, along with up to three additional friends or family, will receive a free three night short stay at Mallachie commencing with arrival time after 4pm on date Friday 4th December 2020 and ending with departure time before 10am on date Monday 7th December 2020. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner must confirm their, and any accompanying guest’s, legal name and current address at the time of winning and provide contact details to the promoter. The winner will be required to provide to the promoter a form of government photo ID (driving licence, passport, or national identity card) for themselves and any other guest aged 18 or over. Additionally, the winner may be asked to take a brand-new photo of themselves.
If the winner is asked to take a photo of themselves, it needs to match the photo on their ID, and their ID must be valid. If the photos don’t match, if they’re under 21, or their ID doesn't appear to be valid, the winner won't be able to receive the prize. Health and safety, good care and security are of the utmost importance whilst on-site at the property. A representative of the promoter will greet the winner and any accompanying guests upon their arrival at the property. The winner and any accompanying guests must agree to the additional Guest Terms and Conditions before staying at the property and will be required to fill out a standard FREE booking procedure online. Full instructions will be provided to the winner as to how and when the prize can be claimed. At no time during the stay at the property may the total number of people exceed four nor may they be any other than the named winner and named accompanying guests unless specific written permission has been granted by the promoter.
If it is found, upon the arrival of the winner and any accompanying guests, that an ID is incorrect, then the promoter reserves the right to refuse admittance to either the individual concerned or the group as a whole.
16. Additional Guest Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize to any given individual with no reason provided and to have a new randomly generated winner chosen.
18. The winner is solely responsible for all additional costs relating to her/his (and additional guests) stay apart from direct rental charges; there is no charge for the rental of the Free Stay Property during the given dates, neither is there any charge for heating and electricity. The winner is responsible for all costs related to traveling to and from the Free Stay Property as well as, but not limited to, the purchase of any travel / holiday insurance, travel costs, taxes, fees and port/airline expenses, food, souvenir, sightseeing etc.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the winning of the competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
24. The Promoter‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage: https://www.mallachie.com/mallachie-win-a-stay
26. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
27. Automated/bulk entries and entries are not allowed and will be disqualified.